• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS/WTT Some gardening equipment.

NewGunGuy

Banned
Looking to sell or trade some gardening containers and other stuff from when we grew our own vegetables. Since we are trying to move and need to clean up around the house I figured it would be best to see of some fellow NES member could use these for next season. Not really sure of the pots but they are from both walmart and lowes and were used to grow some tomato plants and the others were used to grow some flowers for the wife! Now for some reason I can't remember what they are called but the things we have to help plants grow and stand up straight are great for beefsteak tomatoes. We have three of the round metal ones and two the green plastic adjustable ones that you can change the height for when the plant grows higher. There are also two fanned lattice that were just decorations behind some of our plants and this little garden border thing that we bought at sams to grow out green beans in. The back corner of it cracked trying to move it one day, but it still functions and works, this is made of that new composite decking material and doesn't rot or attract bugs like wood does. The wheelbarrow in the picture isn't for sale at this time as we still need it. I would like $40 for everything or would trade maybe for a donation to Derek for me since my membership is up soon. Will also take some ammo for trade for it, like some 30-06, and I'm willing to travel and meet at a reasonable distance.
I'm located in Peabody.
Thanks for looking Charles.

I also just found one of those garden hoses that is flat and has holes in it that gives water all the way down the line. I don't have a picture of it but I'm sure if you want this stuff you will know what it is.
plant stuff 6.jpg plant stuff 1.jpg plant stuff 3.jpg plant stuff 5.jpg plant stuff 4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom