WTS WTS/WTT Snow Tires/Truck Bumpers/After market Seat!

NewGunGuy

Banned

Hello

I'm looking to sell or trade some automotive stuff for Ammo or firearms/Parts or reloading Components.

Snow Tires are sold, thanks Rob!
Looking to sell a slightly used set of snow tires that we had for our Explorer. They were only used for 2 seasons with light travel in town, the size is LT235/75R15. These have been stored in the plastic bags in a basement for a couple years. They were standing on the tread and have no visible dry rot as I can see from storage,Asking $300 for the set.

The next is a Rampage cloth seat, the model number as far as I can tell is 124104, bought this for a project and was the wrong seat and was too much of a hassle to try to return. This was also stored in a basement in a bag, bag was torn up trying to get it out to take pictures. This is the black/yellow racing model, asking $120.
Ramsey Bumper is sold!
I also have 2 bumpers. One is just a basic utility style bumper that does have some minor rust spots. The next is what looks like a sport off road bumper that is all black and has the name Ramsey on the front middle. These were also stored in the basement but in a part that got leaves and stuff in from door being open. The silver one I found out is a factory Ford OEM bumper, so it should fit on any Ford truck. They are both kinda dirty from dust/dirt/and spider webs but they are still structurally suitable to be used after a little clean up. Asking $125 each or maybe $200 for both. Hope everything is needed here for someone to want these, if you want anymore info or pictures, just email me and I can get whatever info you need. The price can be negotiated for the right item, I would love to have a Glock 17 or a dillon reloading machine.
Selling Terms :

Price :As listed or trade for items. Still would like to get rid of these. I will trade for just about anything let me know.

New info for the bumpers.
The black ramsey one is 76 1/2" long and the center mounting holes start at 24" from each side. In the middle of each mounting holes are the holes for the wench and they are at 9"-19" from one side. Where the center mounting holes are, the mount is 5 1/2"squared and the holes are at 1"-2 1/2".
The silver one is 75" wide and the mounting holes start at 20 1/2" from the side. I hope this helps someone to get rid of these.
Contact Information:pM on here is fine, until we start to deal with a trade or such.

Pictures: (optional) I have some and can email them if they don't get posted correctly.
Seat 1-2.jpg Bumpers 1-2.jpgTire 3-2.jpg

Ramsey bumper1.jpgRamsey bumper2.jpgSilver bumper1.jpgSilver bumper2.jpg
Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom