• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS/WTT Six C&R pistols

Hi All, I'm trying to reclaim some space for other toys. I'm not interested in shipping but I'm a C&R holder and can meet right over the NH border for FTF exchange with another C&R holder. I don't know the Mass laws anymore but I'm almost certain all of these were registered in Mass in 2010/11 when I was a resident there (Moved to NH in 2012). I'm happy to work with a NH FFL to get them to Mass if they are allowed and you don't have a C&R. Also interested in S&W Model 27/28s, SKS, AKs, for trade up/down.

I like shooting historical stuff but I'm not an expert in the numbers/originality of any of this stuff. I can take as many detailed pictures as you want if you PM me.

***I have a lot of messages with questions and I'm trying to be fair with first come, first serve. If the items are still here they are still for sale, I will update the list when things are sold and will go by the first message with "I'll take it". If it's still up here, it's still available.

Pistols.jpg

Selling Terms : Cash

Contact Information: PM

1. *SOLD PENDING FUNDS* Ballester-Molina
.45ACP - I don't see any obvious import stamps on it. Supposedly made under contract from Colt in Argentina. Cool history and neat gun to shoot as it's a 1911 copy. They made them from 1938 to 1953 but I'm not sure what year this one is. The barrel looks good, no obvious signs of abuse or damage, just a cool old gun. The slide is highly faded, maybe it was redone? I don't really know. The pictures will tell the story. I have two mags for it and it accepts standard 1911 mags.

Price - $475

Pictures
- 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

2. *SOLD* 1990 Czech CZ82 - 9mm Makarov - This was used by the Czech Army at the end of the Cold War, shoots well as it's a pretty "modern" gun by C&R standards. I haven't shot it in 8 or 9 years and would like to see someone else appreciate it. It comes with 2 mags and I'm throwing in 50 rounds of 9mm Makarov so you can at least try it out. Barrel looks good, other than the obvious holster wear it functions fine.

Price $300

Pictures - 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg CZ82-1.jpg CZ82-2.jpg

3. *SOLD PENDING FUNDS* 1952 Czech CZ52 -
7.62x25mm - Used by the Czech military during the 1950s. I never got around to shooting this one but it looks clean, barrel looks good. It still has some cosmoline on it and the gun needs a good general cleanup. I'm throwing in 16 rounds of surplus ammo so you can try it out. Comes with 1 Mag.

Price $350

Pictures - 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg CZ52.jpg CZ52-2.jpg

4. *SOLD* 1953 Romanian TTC Tokarev
- 7.62X25mm - Copied from the Russians for use by the Romanian military during the early part of the cold war. I don't know why I like these so much but I bought 4 of them when the surplus ammo was plentiful. They shoot like crap, throw sparks, and make a bunch of noise and I love it. It's a reminder of just how crappy Soviet era pistols were in the 1950s. I'll include 16 surplus rounds so you can try it. Cosmetically, this one is was a "handpick" from one of the surplus houses about 10 years ago. Comes with 1 mag but I may have some extras if interested.

Price $200

Pictures - 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

5. *SOLD* Yugoslavia (Serbia) M57 "Tokarev" -
7.62x25mm - I'm not sure what year this one is but it's also copied from the Russians and modified slightly with a longer grip and 9 round mag. I haven't shot this one, it needs a good cleaning to remove the cosmoline. I basically made sure the barrel was cleaned and oiled and it's been sitting in the safe since. I'll include 15 surplus rounds so you can try it. Looks to be in good shape cosmetically.

Price $200

6. *SOLD* Polish "Tokarev" -
7.62X25mm - I also don't know the year but copied from the Russians as well by Poland. This one has some wear and looks ok but it doesn't feel well built. The magazine feels stiff going in and out and the slide catch releases too easy. I didn't feel comfortable shooting this one and I wouldn't recommend it without having a gunsmith look it over. Cool history piece but kind of a bummer about the build quality. No ammo with this one and comes with 1 mag.

Price $150

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom