1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS WTS/WTT S&W M&P 45 FS

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by dre2639, Apr 22, 2017.

1. dre2639

dre2639

Description: WTS/WTT Smith & Wesson M&P45 full size that's a safe queen and needs a new home. Has a little wear on the takedown lever but otherwise in pretty good shape. Low round count.

Accessories: 4 magazines

Selling Terms: eFA10 cash or +/- $ trade for something in .45 ACP, 9mm or .308. Also open to Breville BES870XL or better espresso machine.

Price: SOLD

Contact Information: PM me

Pictures: (optional) will post soon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  2. dre2639

dre2639

Bump

3. dre2639

dre2639

Sold. Please remove