WTS WTS/WTT Memory Cards.

NewGunGuy

Banned

Description :I'm posting some unopened memory cards that were found while unpacking stuff in basement. I would like to sell these for $15 each or $35 for all three. If you have any questions please email me.

1) Sandisk Ultra II 1GB card.
2)Sandisk Olympus 128mb XD-picture card.
3) PNY Compact Flash 1GB card.
4) Sandisk 256mb compactflash card.
Selling Terms :Will take any best offer for these or trade for ammo or firearm parts. Would like some .22lr/9mm/5.56 or I need a bad lever or the tactical latch charging handle for my AR please. Just let me know what you have.
I just found a used but like new 256mb compactflash card that I will also put in with this.

Thanks for looking Charles.
Contact Information:pM's on here will be fine until we need to finalize over the phone if need be.
I will also trade for anything let me know what you have!
Pictures: Memory cards 1-2.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom