1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS WTS/WTT M44 Mosin w. an ArcAngel stock, ammo & accessories

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by admcd, Dec 31, 2018.

1. admcd

admcd NES Member

Description:
    This started as a goofy scout rifle project for me that I don't have time to finish. I've got it as far as having everything mounted but haven't had time to tweak things to get it to hold a zero nicely. Thus it's become a safe babushka. I don't have safe babushkas so it has to go.

Included in the price:
    M44 Mosin with a bent bolt (Mosin $120, bent bolt $55) - Note: this does not have the bayonet. The bore is fine, rifling good, some rust on the ball of the bolt handle.
    ArcAngel Black Composite Stock ($150) with magazines
    AIM Sports 2-7x Pistol Scope ($70)
    Bipod
    100 rounds of ammo (60 rounds of PPU new production and around two brown paper wrapped bundles of surplus)
    IMG_20190415_113722.jpg IMG_20190415_113733.jpg
    IMG_20190415_113755.jpg
    IMG_20190415_114254.jpg
    Asking $350 ($325 for Green Members) OBRO. Interested in trades for rifles (30-06 or .308), shotguns, pistols, PCC upper, etc etc.

Willing to throw cash in on my end for the right gun.

Cash is preferred.

FTF transfer preferred at my club in Hopkinton. If it must be through an FFL, it'll be a split fee deal at my FFL in Littleton or MFS in Holliston.

Please PM for more info or to discuss.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019 at 8:49 AM

2. admcd

admcd NES Member

Bump. Pics added.

3. admcd

admcd NES Member