1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS WTS/WTT home brewing hardware/gear

Discussion in 'NES Yard Sale' started by Golddiggie, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Golddiggie

Golddiggie NES Member

Description: Gear I was using while home brewing that I'm simply not using now. Several commercial beer kegs (sizes range from 1/2 barrel to 1/6 barrel, all tall kegs). Also the start of an electric HLT build. Burner is already installed (spud welded in by a pro, element is threaded into that). Various additional parts for that setup including electrical plugs, switches, SSR (not the PID).
    I also have some sanke kegs that have been converted into fermenters. These allow you to do a CO2 push to get the finished beer out and either into carbonating keg(s) or to bottles (or into bottling bucket and into bottles).
    Several 3 gallon corny kegs. Two still new in box, others cleaned, sanitized, and stored.

Selling Terms: F2F cash.

Price: Open to offers on the sanke kegs (as well as the converted fermenters) and electric HLT parts/build.
    NIB 3 gallon corny kegs: $80 each (have two)
    Used 3 gallon corny kegs: $60 each (obro)
    Additional items depending on if I'm willing to sell or not. More than I can list right now. Including small parts for keg and such. Plus hose fittings for setups. Not sure how much I'll need for when I do brew again.

Contact Information: PM here for more

Pictures: only on request by serious buyers. Or just get your buttocks over here and see in person. ;)

2. Golddiggie

Golddiggie NES Member

Also available is the beer (or keg) fridge. Started life as a 10 cubic foot Whirlpool fridge (freezer on top) that I've added three taps to the [fridge] door. Altered the inside of the same door to get rid of the spots for other things so there's more room for the kegs. Can hold up to four three gallon kegs, or two five gallon kegs. I'll probably include the CO2 manifolds that it's set up with (to allow you to have two pressure ranges feeding kegs if you have a dual body regulator. Also the gas line to go to a regulator. I've had it unplugged for several months, but it worked just fine last time it was plugged in.

BRO for the fridge. Depending on price will determine if it will include the faucets (Perlick stainless models).