• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS/WTT HK P2000 V2 LIGHT LEM TRIGGER

HK P2000 V2 Light LEM trigger in 9mm... Excellent condition, comes with original box, 4 magazines (MA 10rd) with extended and flush base plates, as well as additional backstraps.
It also has a short reset kit in it. For anyone unfamiliar, the LEM trigger is basically a double action hammer system, has a super light uptake with a clean single action like break and very short reset.

I also have 2 IWB holsters for it, one right hand one left hand.

Looking for $900 which is what I paid for it.

Will consider trades for AR15/AR308 parts/complete upper, possibly Sig pistols full or carry size.

Text me at 978-604-9397.
Face to Face or FFL transfer at four seasons woburn. Will consider transfer at another FFL on your dime. I can meet in the woburn/burlington area or up on the north shore.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
IMG_20221009_231304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom