1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS/WTT Agency Arms BoneSaw G19

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by Wilks, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Wilks

Wilks NES Member

87108D02-B92D-48A5-863A-7D995EED01DA.jpeg

Agency Arms Bonesaw. Gen 3 G19. Gun was bought new and sent for a Full Agency build. Gun currently has around 500 rnds thru it. Setup includes Wilson combat Vickers fiber optic sights. Agency magwell and midline barrel. Included with surefire Xc1 200 lumen light and Guncraft IWB custom suede wrapped and stitched Holster. If you know about these holsters then you know how rare they are. OWB kydex holster. No mags with gun unless you are LEO.I am asking $2300/obo. Or if you wish to just purchase the gun it will be $2000. I Am willing to entertain trade offers of equal value. Looking for a high end AR 10 or bolt rifle. Maybe high end 1911. Sig legions plus cash..ect, ect. Send offers, will reply to all fair and reasonable offers.The slide is currently at Agency receiving a new DLC coating so it will be in brand new condition.

Selling Terms :FTF-

Price :$2300/obo

Contact Information: pm

87108D02-B92D-48A5-863A-7D995EED01DA.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019

2. Wilks

Wilks NES Member

3. Wilks

Wilks NES Member

4. Wilks

Wilks NES Member