WTS WTS/WTT: 238 rounds of premium .40 JHP, HST, Gold dot, Ranger and more! .50 a round!!

ACK495

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Up for sale or trade as title states. Located on cape cod. Willing to meet half way in eastern MA for a deal. Or shipped to you on your dime for actual costs.

238 total rounds of top notch .40 JHP for self defense. All in original boxes, fulls and partials. I've had this ammo for a couple years as I used to carry a .40 but sold it. Stored in proper conditions since.

84 Winchester ranger 165gr JHP t-series
18 Winchester ranger 180gr JHP bonded
56 Speer gold dot 155gr JHP
50 Federal tactical bonded 180gr JHP
30 Federal HST 155gr JHP

Perfect lot of ammo for you to try several different kinds, of some the best ammo for your .40 carry gun.

Looking for $120 for all of it. That's .50 a round! Or trade/partial for some .45 Federal HST or Speer gold dot 230gr ammo.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom