• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS/WTT 1999 Big Dog Pitbull Motorcycle Partial trade ok PRICE DROP

Good day NES
I am going to be selling my 1999 Big Dog Pitbull. These were custom before everyone jumped on the band wagon. Back in 99 you could have bought almost 2 Harley's for the price of this bike.
Big Dog used nothing but the best components in their builds: SS engines 88ci, Baker transmissions, etc. so fast forward to present day. The bike is still in great shape and runs and sounds great.
New paint with gold leaf work 2 years ago new Avon venom tires 2 years ago. Rode less than 100 miles last year with the original odometer showing less than 8800 total Miles, new mirrors, solo saddle bag, tool roll with tools, disc lock. I am sure I am forgetting done things that I will trow in for the lucky buyer. It's still got many many miles on it. It's low and a fun ride for sure. I just do not ride it enough to warrant keeping it

Will include on the package Bike, outdoor cover / enclosure( I stored it inside a climate controlled storage unit dining winter and then moved outside in the exterior enclosure) a battery tender, 2 helmets if you want them, standard throw over cover.

Issues really the only issues are cosmetic, you will want to get new rotors these are fine but they get surface rust on the non braking areas and still fiction fine just could look better. The foot pegs are mis matched but I never cared as the get scrapped time to time in tight turns do I kept the as is with the intention of swapping them out down the road sometime.

Terms. I would like to get 5500 and I would be willing to take a % in trade.
Note on the firearms trade. Please do not offer a 2-3 gen Glock and put a value of 1k on it I'm looking for nice guns: over under Rugers or Browning's, higher end hand guns. No ARs or AKs as I am good on those.
Will also consider gold coins
Also higher end watches Rolex, Omega, Breitlings-- watch if part of the deal will need to be taken to a dealer for certification. If it's legit I will pay fee for the service
Photos:
IMG_0265.jpg
IMG_0268.jpg
IMG_0266.JPG
IMG_0267.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom