WTS SOLD

docharlach

NES Member

Description :Used Viridan C5L Green Laser/Tac Light Combo. I have two of these for sale and I have owned these items for several years and really like the engineering. I am selling them because they have been attached to pistols that I do not ever really use so the round count during which these have been attached is low. They are used and have some minor indications of wear but the pictures should show you that they look good and I took pictures and videos of both yesterday going through their full function cycles. The biggest issue with these Viridian lasers that I have found is that they, like most or many lasers, continue to draw battery even when they are not on. In their defense, the draw is slow so over a month or months you may not notice but if you are going to leave them in a safe, as I did, for long periods of time you will likely find them either drained or not seeming to fully function. If that happens, just change the battery. I tended to use a good battery. The cheap ones don't really last long or fully power them I think although, having owned many of these, I feel like the battery type or use effects some more than others by a slight degree so there is a bit of luck. Also, I took pictures and videos of the threading on the battery compartment. This is the most common user issue. They cross-thread very easily and it can damage the threading. These are not cross-threaded because I had read about that and I always just took a second to make sure it was lined up well. It isn't hard or some extreme process. I just paid attention when I did it to make sure I wasn't daydreaming or unfocused. I believe Viridian will fix them if you do cross-thread them but I just didn't want to deal with something that was so easy to avoid.
Viridian itself has been great for my needs as a company. They stand buy their stuff it seems and when I misplaced some of the varying mounts/tools they just sent me more for free. They didn't even really bat an eye. They also seem to repair and service existing products diligently from what I've read. Each of these items is a used item that is likely out of warranty. They are priced as used items because that's what they are so if it was me I'd want to know that I could likely get them tuned up by the manufacturer if ever needed in a way that isn't crazy expensive or overly difficult or both. It's something I think about when I buy things used anyway. YMMV. I will update the listing if one or both sells. One is in a white Viridian box and one is in a Green Viridian box. I packaged them in the box with which they are pictured so you can tell them apart. You can see in the pictures which is which. Cheers

Here is Viridian's Description on their Website:

The Viridian C5L green laser with tactical light is so tiny, it tucks neatly between trigger guard and muzzle, with no overhang, and will work with virtually any railed gun. This C5L features a green laser (50 x brighter than traditional red) that is visible in day or night with multiple modes of operation and easy windage/elevation adjustment.

Features:

• Range: 100 yards in daylight/2 miles at night
  • Lumen: 100 lumen constant/140 lumen strobe
  • Laser: 5 mW/510-532nm
  • Battery Life: 4+ hours constant, 7+ hours strobing, 60 minutes laser + light
  • Adjustable: Windage/elevation
  • Activation: Automatic activation with INSTANT-ON®/user defined operating modes
  • 7 Year limited warranty
Viridian's C5L is equipped with INSTANT-ON® activation. When paired with a TacLoc holster (sold separately), you can ignite your green laser and tactical light instantly when you draw your weapon. When you draw it's on.

The C5L features a 100 lumen tactical light with CREE LED in constant and strobe modes. It comes standard with RADIANCE® taclight technology, which expands light into a wider beam, revealing over twice the horizontal area of conventional tactical lights. With no wasted light above or below your target area, you get a better picture, faster discovery, smoother tracking and more positive targeting than any other weapon-mounted tool.

Accessories :Box, Manual, Mounts, Tools and mini storage container for the tools and mounts

Selling Terms :FTF or Shipping. Cash, Venmo or Paypal all work.

Price :$150 Note: the one in the White package was sold.

They are listed on Viridian for $349 a piece as of the writing of this ad, plus tax and/or shipping, but you could likely find them for less than $350 from another retailer, if you want to buy a new one instead.

Contact Information: PM me here please

Pictures:
(optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    589.9 KB · Views: 141
  • File_001.jpeg
    File_001.jpeg
    383.7 KB · Views: 104
  • File_002.jpeg
    File_002.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 110
  • File_003.jpeg
    File_003.jpeg