WTS Smith & Wesson Pro 45 ACP

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sandwich, MA
Completing the line between main production and the Performance Center, Smith & Wesson's Pro Series represents the next step from standard models. These firearms are offered with a variety of enhancements yet still remain true to stock. Bringing competition specifications and features to factory models, the Pro Series offer that ready-to-go package while still maintaining production line integrity. This Performance Center Pro Series features an oversized external extractor, a three-hole curved trigger with overtravel stop, full length guide rod, and a grip/ambidextrous thumb safety. It also has a stainless steel barrel and slide, Scandium alloy frame with an overall black finish. Purchased as a carry gun, test fired and never used. Current retail for a new one is $1200+
This one comes with the original case, a Crimson Trace Laser Grip has been added, total of 5 magazines and an IWB / pocket carry holster. We are offering this at $1000 or best offer for everything shown and listed. If you are a Mass gun owner we can do the FA-10 Transfer and save you some $$$. M me or email at [email protected]
Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

Top Bottom