1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS WTS Sig Sauer P938 Rosewood

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by Horseman508, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Horseman508

Horseman508 NES Member

Description : In great shape Sig Sauer P938 9mm

Accessories : Original Tupperware, 4 mags total. 1 flat base plate, 2-7 round pinky extension mags and 1-10 round mag. 1 inside the waist band MK-Tek black kydex holster.

Selling Terms : FTF via portal or transfer at Armour Sports in Taunton on your dime. I might be willing to meet at another agreed upon shop within reason for right person.

Price : $500 firm

Contact Information: PM me here

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019

2. Horseman508

Horseman508 NES Member