WTS Sig Sauer MCX Virtus - SOLD Please Remove

Description : Brand New Sig Sauer MCX Virtus Rifle. 5.56 Nato, 16 Inch Barrel, Elite Concrete. Firearm is directly from Sig Sauer, comes with everything except the 30rd magazine because it was transferred into MA.

Accessories : Pinned & Welded Muzzle Brake - CMMG SV Brake. Pinned Stock. PURCHASING IN MA, FLASH HIDER WILL BE REPLACED W/ MUZZLE BRAKE & STOCK WILL BE PINNED TO NOT FOLD OR TELESCOPE.

Selling Terms : Face to face in state transfer at Mass Firearms in Holliston. Out of state transfer needs to go via FFL.

Price

SOLD

Contact Information: Message me here first please.

Pictures: See below.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_7175.JPG
    IMG_7175.JPG
    406.6 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_7174.JPG
    IMG_7174.JPG
    400.9 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_7173.JPG
    IMG_7173.JPG
    428.5 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_7172.JPG
    IMG_7172.JPG