WTS PRICE REDUCED Serial #1 WWII Commercial Mauser K98k Kar 98 Amberg Blank Receiver $900

ILikeIke

NES Member
Serial Number 1

This is a WWII production commercial K98k. Receiver is blank like other Commercial K98ks, no makers code or year. The Barrel is a recycled WW1 Amberg Gew98 barrel, and the receiver may very well be a scrubbed Gew98 receiver as well. The receiver has a commercial fire proof, an Eagle over a "N". Stock has a crack that goes around the wrist, but I cannot disassemble it to see how deep it is (see photos).

Yes, the serial number is 1 and all serialized parts are matching except the bolt. The bolt has a Military fire proof on it and the lowercase L (not 1) stamped on the bolt is for Astrawerke. The bolt can very well be original, as a salvaged bolt that was put on a this gun during production. Commercial K98k production utilized a rolling serial number system that was recycled every week or month, rarely do you see a commercial K98k with a serial number over 25.

It is unsure why the Germans produced commercial K98ks during WWII, but it is speculated that they where intended for the Volksturm and other Para-military units.

$1200

Feel Free to ask any questions!

Located in Tyngsborough MA

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

IMG_2825.jpg
IMG_2827.jpg
IMG_2828.jpg
IMG_2829.jpg
IMG_2830.jpg
IMG_2831.jpg
IMG_2832.jpg
IMG_2833.jpg
IMG_2834.jpg
IMG_2835.jpg
IMG_2836.jpg

Back