WTS ruger sr22 and walther p22.- RUGER IS SOLD withdrawing walther due to issues with gun

kimmie1911

NES Member
Two 22.lr semi autos for sale. The first one a Ruger SR22. Bought new and fired maybe 50 rounds. Like new. It comes with 2 extra magazines for a total of 4 magazines. The second is a very well used but very well cared for Walther P22. Also comes with 4 magazine. I bought the guns to teach with but my range went to lead free and they don't make lead free .22s. Both guns are very nice for plinking, steel challenge and teaching newbies. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. Can send better pictures if you want and we can work out the exchange and location once we make a deal.

$325 for the Ruger
$250 for the Walther.

*The Walter has a comp on the muzzle end. It's really just cosmetic however the worm screw on top helping to keep it centered is missing. Since the front sight is attached to this comp by two large screws on either side and the worm screw on top, if the two side screws aren't tight, the comp could turn and move the sights. I just never walther2.jpg walther1.jpg walther1.jpg got around to getting the screw.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• ruger1.jpg
    ruger1.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 149
  • ruger2.jpg
    ruger2.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 73
  • ruger3.jpg
    ruger3.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Back