WTS Rem 700 BDL bottom Metal,

CED M2 Chronograph SOLD. - $60 shown in pictures. Box, manual, CD, Sky screens, etc. works perfect I upgraded to Labradar

IMG_7831.jpgIMG_7832.jpgIMG_7834.jpgIMG_7835.jpgIMG_7837.jpg

Remington factory laminated stock for SHORT ACTION Remington 700 SOLD. Factory inlet for the Varmint Barrel contour and BDL bottom metal. Stock dates to around 1994 IIRC when it was purchased. A couple of scratches on right side of stock near bolt opening. I tried to capture in pictures. Also the black piece at bottom of hand grip has a clear coating that is coming off. $175 for stock
IMG_7826.jpgIMG_7827.jpgIMG_7829.jpgIMG_7828.jpg

BDL Bottom metal for Remington 700 short action with BDL inlay. (its is fairly easy to convert as ADL stock to BDL using dremel and sanding drum) Complete with bolts to attach to action. $100 for Bottom Metal

left.jpgright.jpgwear.jpg

Cash only, no trades. Meet up between or at Cabelas in Berlin or Harvard Sportsmens Club

Goose rules apply. I reserve the right to sell to whoever and whenever.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom