• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS Rack Mount Amp

I have an older, but in very good condition QSC Series One Model 1400
Rack mountable amplifier, fits standard 19" rack
Height: 5.25"
Depth: 9.5"

Used but well taken care of and not abused.
Specs are as follows:
200Wx2 at 8 Ohms
300Wx2 at 4 Ohms

600Wx1 bridged mono at 8 Ohms

I'd rather not ship this thing since it weighs a little over 30 lbs and I am located in the Fall River/Taunton area

pics available upon request

Price: $150 obo open to trades for ammo/guns +/- $

goose rules apply, this would be great for a serious home theater set up, DJ, or PA amp for a band.

PM me with any questions or offers.

Additional infrom from QSC manual found online:
The front panel presents essential user information and is recessed to prevent damage. The green power indicator servesas a pilot light and individual red clip indicators monitor overall performance of each channel. The AC switch and circuitbreaker are front mounted for convenience and quick resetting.The Gain controls and input programming switches have been placed on the back of the amplifier to protect them from damage, inadvertent adjustment,or tampering.
The amplifiers use a separate bipolar power supply for each channel, for minimum crosstalk, cross-distortion, and greaterreliability. A single dual-secondary transformer feeds isolated, separately fused rectifiers and filter capacitors for eachchannel. Thus the remaining channel can keep running in case of breakdown.In order to interface properly with a variety of pro-audio systems, we have included all of the popular input and speakerconnectors. Balanced or unbalanced inputs can be made using XLR plugs, screw lugs to the barrier strip, or 1/4-inch phoneplugs (ring-tip-sleeve for balanced inputs). Speaker connections are made with 5-way binding posts.The steel chassis, of the 1200, 1400 and 1700, is a 14 gauge, single piece design with integral rack mounting ears.​

Back
Top Bottom