WTS WTS Pre-Healy Long Gun/Sport Rifle; Anderson/Olympic

MikeA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Description : LOWER: Anderson, purchased 2015, I think Spike’s Tactical lower parts kit. UPPER: 20-inch Olympic stainless barrel (HBAR) not chrome lined, 1 x 9 or 1 x 10 twist (not sure) marked .223, pinned and welded compensator, cut off bayonet lug, FK (FNMI/Kaiser Aluminum) A2 upper receiver. Includes Colt style (partially cut) semi-auto bolt-carrier group (no markings) and standard GI type charging handle. Very little use. An original blemish on front sight forging (see picture).

Accessories : sling, NO MAGS

Selling Terms : Cash only/no checks, no shipping, face to face at my office in Needham (FA-10 completion required) or at the Mill in Littleton if you know a dealer who will do the transfer, Class A required, bring a gun case and trigger lock, and wear a mask.

Price : $1,150

Contact Information:
PM me, be patient
Img_9076.jpg
Img_9077.jpg
Img_9078.jpg
Img_9079.jpg
Img_9080.jpg
Img_9082.jpg
Img_9083.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom