WTS: Pre-ban Colt AR15 *Sold

iefstath

NES Member
Looking to sell my pre-ban Colt AR15A2 Sporter 2 complete rifle. I never got the exact manufacture date from Colt however, the serial number puts it in the late 70s - mid 80s.

I ran the lower receiver only, with magpul stock and BCM upper. The finish is heavily worn but I decided against refinishing it and keeping the battle scars..

The complete rifle is all original as far as I know, although I am not a colt expert.

Since I no longer live in a ban state, it's time to pass this along to someone who either wants the original colt rifle, or wants to built out a new rifle with all the extras.

I will box this up and ship UPS to the FFL of your choosing, you will be responsible for all fees other than the shipping cost. If you want it overnighted, you will be responsible for the additional charge.

This is a full Colt rifle built well before any bans and will only increase in value with any new restrictions coming down the pipe.

Feel free to message with questions or if you want specific photos.

$1,900.00 OBO

thanks
20210111_150423.jpg

20210111_150427.jpg

20210111_150437.jpg

20210111_150451.jpg

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Looking to sell my pre-ban Colt AR15A2 Sporter 2 complete rifle. I never got the exact manufacture date from Colt however, the serial number puts it in the late 70s - mid 80s.

I ran the lower receiver only, with magpul stock and BCM upper. The finish is heavily worn but I decided against refinishing it and keeping the battle scars..

The complete rifle is all original as far as I know, although I am not a colt expert.

Since I no longer live in a ban state, it's time to pass this along to someone who either wants the original colt rifle, or wants to built out a new rifle with all the extras.

I will box this up and ship UPS to the FFL of your choosing, you will be responsible for all fees other than the shipping cost. If you want it overnighted, you will be responsible for the additional charge.

This is a full Colt rifle built well before any bans and will only increase in value with any new restrictions coming down the pipe.

Feel free to message with questions or if you want specific photos.

$2,300.00 OBO

thanks View attachment 435738
View attachment 435739

View attachment 435740
View attachment 435742
Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
This is a large hole lower

Back
Top Bottom