1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTT WTS Mini 14 583 series for your KSG or $

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by hillman, Apr 21, 2018.

1. hillman

hillman NES Member

Millbury/Worcester

I have a barely used Ruger Mini 14 583 series ranch rifle in an Archangel Sparta stock with full length top rail and sling rings. This is the 583 series with the thicker barrel so no accuracy issues. Plus, I have installed an Accu- 20180420_182712.jpg strut brace because I like how it looks, and some people say it does add to the accuracy a little bit even on this model. This rifle also comes with the pictured Bushnell red dot and original wood stock. I might have the original cardboard box too, but no promises.

Stock is adjustable but has been neutered per the law. Can be adjusted to your fit with some effort.

Comes with 2 factory 5 round mags and one preban unmarked 30 round mag, witch functions flawlessly.

This is a nice rifle, fun and a serious semi auto contender with the Sparta stock installed. I also have the same in Stainless which I prefer, so I'm letting this one go. I'm ONLY looking to trade for a Keltec KSG, or sell for cash, $900 EFA10

PM or email [email protected]

ALL LAWS FOLLOWED, Must have current LTC A.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.