1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTT WTS MA Compliant AR-15 .223 / 556 $900

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by BostonMoose, Feb 16, 2016.

1. BostonMoose

BostonMoose

Once upon a time I lived in MA and built this little beauty from the list of parts you'll see below. I now live in the Granite State and have other long guns I prefer to plink with. As a result this AR needs a new home. Ideal for someone still in the Commonwealth as it's fully compliant with all MA restrictions. Looking to sell it for cost...$900 or BRO. The rifle maybe has had 500 rounds put through it. MSG me if you want/need additional pics or info.

Upper
    Spikes Tactical 16" M4 556
    Stock
    Rock River Arms A2 Operator
    Lower
    Spikes Tactical
    Lower Parts
    Bushmaster Kit

The optic is Burris MTAC 4x24 Ballistic CQ. You can have it for cost - $400. That includes the scope and mount. If you don't want it you don't have to take it. The rifle will come with the carry handle regardless.

***I will throw in four pre-ban 30 round mags on the house***

IMG_20151229_112140.jpg
    IMG_20151229_112155.jpg

Full disclosure: I have never sold or traded a firearm before and I am entirely clueless as to how an exchange is made properly. I'd appreciate your not using this information against me but rather help a newbie through his first third-party exchange. [wink] We could always exchange through an FID like Four Seasons in Woburn or anyone up my way. Any FID expenses would be your responsibility. Just trying to keep things honest and as simple as possible.