Sold

docharlach

NES Member

Description : This is basically a brand new 16" barrel, upper receiver. I bought two and used the other which has a bull barrel. I'll include a picture of that one below in case anyone wants to see it. Also, I just like posting pictures of it because I'm in love with it. Anyway, I had the VG6 Precision Gamma 5 installed professionally as First Defense Firearms. I have owned this since before the Attorney General's July 2016 rule about purchasing AR-15 style rifles.

Warning: You can buy this Knight's Armament upper brand new for less money than I am asking here. I am not trying to cheat anyone so I want to make sure you know this before you proceed. I think you will find it really hard to find one though as it took me a great deal of work to ever get one and I failed at it for a long, long time until I finally got lucky. That's honestly why I bought two when I finally had a chance and it is the reason that I am asking what I am. I did not set the price to match the price that it is listed at online. I set the price to the amount that I think will not bother me after I've sold it and can't change my mind anymore and get it back. I do not know if I would ever be able to get another one and so I am nervous to sell it, especially with the changes that are about to take effect in our government. Also, I overpaid to get it myself and then I bought the VG6 Precision Gamma 5 and then paid to have it professionally installed by a quality gunsmith. I also paid sales tax and all of that sad stuff that nobody cares about either but that the buyer here will no longer have to pay anyone after buying it.
In any case, if you are interested in potentially saving money, I would just wait it out and try to find one at a retailer. If you figure out the tax and the cost to switch out the muzzle device you may come to the same conclusion I did. You may not. If you want one now that is already set up and ready to go, buy this one, if that makes you happy at the price I'm willing to sell it for.
I hope this makes sense. I just know I'm going to be regretting selling this right after I do it and I want to at least have gotten a great price for it. Basically, I'm listing this for someone like me from four and a half years ago who has tried for a long time to find one and finally just wants it. That is about as honest about a sale like this as I think a person can be. I'm not trying to gauge anyone. I just know what I paid for it and that I'm still going to be mad at myself after I sell it even at this price. YMMV.

Also,
I accidentally bought two Rambo electric hunting bikes recently and so I'm listing this now to undo some of that reckless spending. They are pretty fun though.

Please look at the pictures for yourself and see if the condition is as described. Also, maybe look at my ratings. Good luck on the hunt, happy new year and no matter what you decide, thanks for looking.

Accessories :Knight's Armament Bolt Carrier Group, Knights Armament Flip Up micro sights, Knight's Armament charging handle and a professionally installed a VG6 Precision Gamma 5 Muzzle Device.

Selling Terms :FTF Cash

Price :$2700 Firm

Contact Information: PM me here please

Pictures:
(optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 294
  • File_001.jpeg
    File_001.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 219
  • File_002.jpeg
    File_002.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 215
  • File_003.jpeg
    File_003.jpeg