WTS Like NEW Benelli Nova 12 Gauge with 2 Barrels and Upgrades

fournwoof

NES Member

Description : Like new, once used, Benelli Nova 12 gauge shotgun. The shotgun is free from any cosmetic damage and is super clean and reliable. It comes with 2 authentic Benelli heavy walled barrels (18.5" tactical, and 26") which makes it a perfect choice for both home defense and hunting/target shooting. The 18.5" barrel has never been used ($350 value). It's brand new. The 26" barrel has 15-20 shells through it. Both barrels fire 2.75", 3", or 3.5" shells.

It also has a Nordic Components extension tube, Nordic Components extension nut, Nordic Components spring and low-drag follower. Also comes with original manual, chokes, choke wrench, and plug.

Accessories : Chokes, choke wrench, Nordic Components extension tube, Nordic Components extension nut, Nordic Components spring, Nordic Components low-drag follower

Selling Terms : In-person sale only. No shipping. Must be 18 yrs. or older. FID required.

Price : $500 (cash only)

Contact Information: Please start a private conversation or email [email protected]

Pictures:
IMG_9563.jpg

IMG_9569.jpg

IMG_9570.jpg

IMG_9564.jpg

IMG_9567.jpg

IMG_9565.jpg

IMG_9566.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom