1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS K80 COMPLETE SET SKEET/TRAP

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Shotguns' started by guycrunch, Apr 14, 2019.

1. guycrunch

guycrunch NES Member

Description :
    This is really a complete K80 package. 1985 K80 12 gauge Standard Skeet receiver with a Gold inlaid broken clay target on the top latch and a Gold inlaid dog head on the trigger guard. There is a standard 28" Skeet screw choke barrel that has been ported and has a Comp-N-Choke . Where the barrel meets the latch is says"12" in gold lettering. There is second 28" Skeet barrel just for the tube set so that the two barrels weigh the same. Where the barrel meets the latch it says "TB" in gold lettering. They tubes are Briley Premier 1 in 20, 28, and 410 with screw in chokes. There is a third barrel for Trap, a 34" Krieghoff 34" Top Single. It comes in an aluminum two barrel case which also houses the tubes. The Trap barrel does not fit in that case. There is also an extra stock that needs to be fitted to the gun. So this is one of the most complete K80 sets you will find and at areasonable price, $6000/bro. I have many pictures I can email.

Accessories :

Selling Terms : FTF - or FFl - cash

Price : $6000/bro

Contact Information: PM me here

Pictures:
    (optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files: