1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS: ISSC M-22 ~ DESERT TAN

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by guycrunch, Feb 10, 2019.

1. guycrunch

guycrunch NES Member

Description : Reliable and fun "adult" .22lr pistol patterned after Glock. Single action, trigger safety, decocker safety, polymer frame, two tone, match bull barrel, 4lb/0.15" trigger pull, one ten rond magazine, and adjustable sights. This gun is accurate and fun to shoot. Funtionally this gun is similar to the Walther P22 but ergonomically and appearance-wise it is similar to a Glock 19. only about 25 rounds through it. Come with the original box, manual, and tools. Looking for $200.00.

Accessories :

Selling Terms : Cash - FTF fa-10 or an FFL

Price : $200 or bro

Contact Information: PM

Pictures:

IMG_20170927_210136r.jpg IMG_20170927_210152r.jpg IMG_20170927_210158r.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.