• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SPF!! WTS HK45 Auto Heckler and Koch HK45 EGRO Grip 45cal Full Ambi Night Sights DA/SA ($1200)

Good Evening all,

Today I am very sad to let go this amazing Heckler and Koch HK45 Auto.

HK said:
Heckler & Koch developed the HK45 with the help of retired SFOD-D operator Larry Vickers and firearms instructor Ken Hackathorn.

The HK45 was developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP45, first released in the 1995. The Caliber .45 ACP HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls. Along with the HK45 Compact, the HK45 was developed as a possible candidate for the Joint Combat Pistol (JCP) and Combat Pistol (CP) programs administered by the U.S. military in their search for a new service handgun to replace the 9-millimeter M9.
The HK45 uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. HK45 barrels are made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance.

Using HK’s unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life. Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability and minimum 20,000 round service life of the famed USP45 series with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols.

My HK45 comes with ambi controls, the combination safety / decocking lever can be moved from right to left side. The sights are HK factory Night sights and work excellently.
The trigger is one of the most excellent triggers I have ever fired. This weapon was designed to bridge the gap between 1911 style pistols and Glock style pistols and be the best of both worlds.
The trigger operates in both Dual action and Single Action (DA/SA). The weapon can be fired with the cocking lever down in dual action mode, then every follow up shot is in single action mode. Your follow up shots will never be slicker than with this pistol. The combination manual safety de-cocking lever can be used to return to DA mode at any time. You can keep this gun in Single Action (hammer back) with the safety one just like a 1911 and sweep the safety with your thumb when you draw. Its that excellent.

My HK45 is in EXCELLENT condition.

It comes with two 10 round magazines, the original HK instruction manual, and the original HK Black case.

I also have a right hand custom Kydex Holster by www.2aholster.com one of the best duty holster makers on the planet. (yes the Jewish star is removable)

My price is $1,200 OBO

We can do an EFA-10 FTF or meet at my FFL in Dedham or Littleton MA. Please contact me for shipping options.

Please click on Thumb Nails for full size image. Please contact me for LARGE images.

I just want her to go to a good home.

HK Right side.jpg HK left side.jpg HK Operator Manual.jpg Hk open box.jpg hk box closed.jpg kydex holster.jpg

Statement:
I will follow all State & Federal laws regarding the sale of firearms and ammo

Beautiful pistol seeks forever home!

Don't just buy a piece of history, this weapon can be carried and used with the best of them.

My girlfriend preferred shooting this to my 9mm's because it was so stable - the recoil is almost completely mitigated!

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom