• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS: Fryette / VHT Deliverance All Tube Combo Amplifier $750. 9 out of 26 made

WTS: Fryette / VHT Deliverance All Tube Combo amp. Super high end, hand made tube amp, originally a VHT but with converted name plate done at the factory when they sold the name and started as the " Fryette" brand. If your looking at this you are either aware of high end tube amps, or curious. Either way, the Deliverance is still in production, but the 2x12 combo amp is beyond ultra rare.... This model is serial number 009 out of only 26 ever made. It also has the fx loop upgrade done at the factory (a $400+ upgrade) This is an amazing and rare amplifier you won't ever see another one of. Mint condition, with the only flaw being a master volume pot with a little noise while rolling through the volume at lowerevels. I don't dare touch it due to the collective nature of the amp. Sound amazing.

$750 firm. No trades. I never play it as its WAY to big for my living room

Pics available.

If interested, I would prefer to meet at a mutually agreeable spot for a prospective buyer to try first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom