WTS Filson Jacket

Up for sale is a Filson Tin Packer Coat with zip in wool vest liner included. Size XL. This is the model with the double layer at the shoulders and arms. I got this in December. Wore it maybe a dozen times. It is heavy, very well made, looks great, and, like most Made in USA Filson stuff, should last a lifetime. I just can't get past the "let it patina" and don't wash it (just brush it clean). It has started getting that patina, and I have brushed it clean, as well as sprayed it with a mild soap/water to try to clean it up. I re-proofed it after with Filson Tin Cloth wax. Just not going to deal with the cleaning process every few weeks and since I am not employed by the Yellowstone Ranch, up for sale it goes.

$450 CASH located in Peabody
PM Here for more information

ETA: the color in the picture, especially the front of the jacket is not accurate. it is much more of a tan/camel color, not the gray as it appears in the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_2702.jpeg
    IMG_2702.jpeg
    325 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2704.jpeg
    IMG_2704.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
One and only price drop to $425.

Filson sells this coat for $475 when it's available (only size in stock right now is XS). The liner sells for another $185. I'm asking $425 firm for both.

If you plan to use this coat as intended, it will not fail you.

Back
Top Bottom