• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS Custom Glock 19 Gen 3

Criley

NES Member

Description:Selling a custom built glock19 gen 3. Around 200 rounds fired through it. Comes with 3 magazines. 2 10 round glock mags and 1 U notch pre ban glock mag 15+2.

-L2D Combat Tyton complete upper with precision match Chamelon threaded barrel/ported slide.(comes with box)
-Apex Tactical Blue Action Enhancement Trigger
-Snakeskin Stipple Job done by StippGripps with shooters ledge, glove cut trigger guard, and scallop
cut mag release.
-Trijicon RMR type 2 3.25 MOA (comes with case) with L2D suppressed height co witness fiber optic sights

Selling Terms: FTF EFA-10 Form

Price : 1595 cash only

Contact Information: Please send a PM

IMG_0939.jpeg IMG_0941.jpeg IMG_0946.jpeg IMG_0936.jpeg IMG_0938.jpeg IMG_0942.jpeg
Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom