WTS: Colt AR15A2-SP1 Full-Auto Machine Gun w/ARES Defense Shrike Upper.

FrankD

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Description: Colt AR-15A2, SP1– .223 cal. The conversion to full-auto was performed by Billistics Inc., Wallingford, CT. this includes the matching stamping of AUTO on the receiver. The weapon comes with all the original Colt parts 20” barrel upper, buffer, 1-20 rd. magazine, sling and full stock. Presently setup with an ARES Defense, Shrike Belt-Fed Upper Assy.

Accessories: The following three accessories are also available at an additional cost: (1) Colt 639, XM177E2 (Clone Moderator) 11.5”barrel Upper Receiver with collapsible stock $800.00. (2) Rare ARES Defense, Shrike Belt-Fed Upper Assy with buffer, manual, and 100-M 27 links $4200.00. (3) Colt M203 37mm (not a 40mm Destructive Device which requires BATF approval) Grenade Launcher $1800.00.

Selling Terms: Buyer must hold a Massachusetts Resident License to Possess a Machine Gun. BATF processing could take as long as 180 days. Buyers of NFA items should be aware that BATF approval is out of the NFA dealers control and that no NFA item, such as machine guns can be shipped to the buyer until the BATF approves the transfer of the item. Therefore, I will under no circumstances refund the purchase price on a sale that is waiting on BATF approval. If a refund is authorized, the buyer will be responsible for the cost incurred to process the BATF Form 4.

Price: $22,995.00. BATF Form 4 transfer paperwork to be completed by Buyer and NFA dealer at Buyers cost.

Contact Information: PM

Pictures:

Statement of Legal Compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03 FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Federal law when both buyer and seller live in the same state), I will meet all applicable State and Federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom