• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS Cherry Lighted Glass Hutch in like-new condition (Southern NH) $250

I need it out of my house it is taking up too much room. My dining room is smaller and I took down a wall so this has no where to be.

This is a Jordans cabinet and a few years old but is pretty much un-used.

It is very similar to this one on the Jordans website but the top is a slightly different design.
A.R.T. Furniture - Old World - China Cabinet - Buy China Cabinets in MA, NH and RI at Jordan's Furniture

I am selling for $250 Cash OBO. I'd consider trades. Tractor equipment (rake, box blade...), maybe a nice weed wacker + cash. I dunno. If you have something of value it can't hurt to PM me and see if I'm in need of it.
PM me if interested.

I think this is a crazy good deal for someone looking for a hutch.

The condition is great except for a small pea sized knick on the left glass door. No issues.
There are 2 lights built into the top of the glass cabinet that shine downwards.

I am in Southern NH and could assist in delivery if you really need it (My truck isn't doing that great)

Dimensions:
18" deep
56" wide
88.5" high at it's highest point (center tip)
h2.jpg
h1.jpg

Make an offer for trade or purchase. I need to continue renovations and this is getting in the way.

Wow. I still have this. It's in my basement. Does anyone want it?
Make an offer. I don't want it to sit there collecting dust.

I'm open to anything at this point:
ammo (22, 9mm, 45, 5.56, 38, 357), primers, powder, whatever you have it can't hurt to try me.

Back
Top Bottom