• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS: BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM VANG-COMP REMINGTON 870 SHOTGUN (12 GAUGE), MESA TACTICAL STOCK, SUREFIRE FORE END, MUCH CUSTOM WORK AND UPGRADED PARTS!!

rumtumdrumr

NES Member

Description :

Custom work done in Arizona by Mr. Hans Vang of the well known Tactical Shotgun Shop VANG COMP (Law Enforcement Shotgun Supplier: DEA/FBI, etc)

Work done:

Vang Comp Custom modified Rem 870 Tactical 12ga Pump Shotgun (maybe 30 rounds through it)
- Vang Comp treatment : Barrel is ported and Back bored (forcing cone lengthened) (REDUCES FELT RECOIL AND MUZZLE FLIP SIGNIFICANTLY)
- Vang Comp aluminum Side Saddle with Velcro fabric shell holders
-Vang Comp Stainless steel follower
-Vang Comp Big Dome Safety
-Mesa Tactical Urbino pistol grip stock with Cheek riser and QD connection
- Surefire DSF-870 Tactical Light/Fore-end
- Valquartsen machined extractor
- Xs Big Dot front sight
- Beefed up carrier dog follower spring
- Mesa Tactical Picatinny Rail
- All custom Cerakoted in Burnt Bronze
- Signed by Hans Vang.

I’m into all of this for very close to $2500
: Parts and Labor.

$1800 OBO.

Selling Terms :

CASH ONLY, NO TRADES.

Price : $1800 obo.

Contact Information: PLEASE RESPOND TO POST

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• Rem 870VC Full Right Side.jpg
    Rem 870VC Full Right Side.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 1,786
  • Rem870 VC Muzzle.jpg
    Rem870 VC Muzzle.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 391
  • Rem870VC Left Side Full .jpg
    Rem870VC Left Side Full .jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Back