• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS: Apple Iphone 5c 16gb ATT white and iPad Mini Retina 128gb ATT

I have two items for sale.

First up a like new iPhone 5c 16GB AT&T White phone. No marks on the screen or phone itself. Was in a Otterbox since day one. Comes with all original packaging and two chargers/cords plus a 3rd party 10ft lighting cable. (It does not come with the apple headphones, I used them)

$SPF$ Face to face and we can meet at a apple store to confirm the phone is not stolen. (I switched to verizon) $SPF$

Second up is a iPad mini with retina screen 128gb AT&T version. This also comes with all the packaging plus a extra apple charger and a NewTrent Keyboard case. Also no marks on the screen or outside body. It has a zagg screen protector on the front and has been in the NewTrent case since day one as well. This makes a great little laptop replacement. The case can be separated so you can just old the iPad without the keyboard or use it like a laptop.

$725 for the iPad and the case with the extra charger. Again moving over to verizon. I have the original receipt and the warranty is good until Dec 2014.

Face to face meeting and we can meet at the apple store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom