WTS WTS 99% Mint Springfield Armory SOCOM16 .308 with 4 pre-bans and 1 factory mag - MA - $1450/OBO

awm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Description : Like new Socom 16 M1A .308 16" barrel rifle. I am the original owner purchased in November of 2017 and in the 2 years of owning the rifle I have maybe 150 rounds through it just havent had a chance to use it. I will be including everything in the picture so the rifle, factory soft case with Springfield Armory logo, all the original instructions and documents that came with it, 1 factory 10 round magazine that came with the rifle and then 4 20-round preban magazines (these are becoming more difficult to find!). I will also throw in 100 rounds of wolf steel casing .308 ammo (I have more you can purchase as I will not have a .308 after this sale).

This rifle was also cleaned and stored properly! M1A's require gun oil for some parts but lubri-plate grease for other parts (in particular the bolt). This was all done properly and routinely.

Accessories : Listed above

Selling Terms : I am out of EFA-10s but this is a mass compliant rifle so it can be transferred on my dime at Pullman Arms in Worcester Ma or will travel to your FFL but transfer will be done on your dime.

Price : $1450 cash or best reasonable offer. This gun is like new look at my other feedback I keep my weapons in pristine shape. The rifle alone goes for $1600 new (or more) plus you will be getting the pre-bans and the ammo.

Contact Information: PM me

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom