• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS: 2005 Harley Davidson Sportster XL883L - $3800 OBRO (VT)

2005 Harley Davidson Sportster 883 Low - South Burlington, VT
There are 7916 miles on the odometer, I bought the bike with just under 800 miles. Bike runs great, I have never had any problems with it and it has never been dropped.

Bike spent winters in garage with fuel additives run through carb and battery on tender, no problem starting up in the spring. Throughout riding season bike was under cover. All fluids were changed every 1500-2000 miles.

There is some rust on the mufflers - that is the only cosmetic issue that I have seen.

I'm looking to get rid of the motorcycle since I've just moved, and I don't have a great place to store it. It's garaged now, but not accessible enough for my early morning commutes. Living with GF who doesn't ride. I got this as my first bike and it was a great learning bike. I'm 5'8" and it fit me fine, even though it's the low model.

I'm looking to get $3800 for it, but will entertain other offers. This is based on what I've seen on the market locally. I no longer have the motorcycle registered, so it will continue to live in the garage, PM me if you would like to take a look, see more pictures or have any questions.

Accepting cash only.

Thanks,
Mike

Upgrades/accessories:

Screaming Eagle II mufflers
2-up mustang seat
Passenger pegs
Padded sissy bar
Luggage rack
Highway pegs
Saddlebags
Rear fender bag
Cover

image(36).jpeg image(35).jpeg image(34).jpeg image(33).jpeg image(32).jpeg image(31).jpeg image(30).jpeg image(29).jpeg image(28).jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom