1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 1918A2 Group Industries BAR

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT NFA Items' started by FrankD, Feb 3, 2019.

1. FrankD

FrankD NES Member

Description: 30.06 caliber with Walnut and Bakelite furniture in perfect condition. The weapon has a fast and slow cycle selector.

Accessories: Includes Custom Cut Pelican Case, Bi-pod, Web Sling, Magazine Loading Tool, Carrying Handle, Flash Hider, with a total of 7-20 rd. Magazines. 4-20 rd.unused Magazines. Field Manual, Rubber Magazine Caps, Regulator Cleaning Tool and Kit with some spare parts.

Buyer must hold a Massachusetts Resident License to Possess a Machine Gun. BATF processing could take as long as 180 days. Buyers of NFA items should be aware that BATF approval is out of the NFA dealers control and that no NFA item, such as machine guns can be shipped until the BATF approves the transfer of the item. Therefore, I will under no circumstances refund the purchase price on a sale that is waiting on BATF approval. If a refund is authorized, the buyer will be responsible for the cost incurred to process the BATF Form 4.

Price: $28,750 BATF Form 4 transfer paperwork to be completed by Buyer and NFA dealer.

Contact Information: PM

Pictures: 20161101_142314.jpg 20161101_142322.jpg 20161101_142434.jpg 20161101_142314.jpg DSCN0261.JPG 20190203_165120.jpg

Statement of Legal Compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03 FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Federal law when both buyer and seller live in the same state), I will meet all applicable State and Federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Eli and SKumar like this.