WTK: Transfer and Compliance work on a CZ Bren 2

Thirwell1216

NES Member
I'm looking to do a transfer of a CZ Bren 2 from and FFL in RI to an FFL in MA that can do the transfer and compliance work in MA. Anyone have suggestions on an FFL in the Middlesex/Worcester/Essex County or South Shore area that would be up for the task?

Thanks

Straight Bren 2 or Bren 2ms? If it’s a Bren 2, I’m SUPER jelly!

Assuming its a pistol, why would you need compliance work?

5.56 or 7.62?

Just asking because if it’s a 7.62, I hope you’re getting some magazines with it. It took me 3 months to find/source 3 magazines for under $80/ea...I paid almost $50/ea and it was a total fluke that I found them on GB...the ad was slightly mislabeled so folks doing a search for them wouldn’t find them easily.

Damn magazines are like hens teeth and the general consensus is that there’s no shipments coming back to the US any time soon, and have been almost impossible to get since the model was released.

All this being said, HBI makes a sleeve (like the 5.56 models have) to use AR47 mags...I never bought one because I insist on using the correct magazine for the application when at all possible. I’m reminded in this situation why I very rarely buy firearms that take proprietary magazines/major components.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Bren 2 MS for us MA residents. Pistols are a no go. Compliance work simply means pinning the stock open and pinning/welding the muzzle brake. Thanks Mitt Romney

There is a issue with making the Bren 2 compliant , in order to remove the bolt carrier group for cleaning the stock must first be folded , if the stock is pinned you can’t take the gun apart to clean it
i figured that ! I had the same question about the scorpion evo i was thinking of one of them purchasing at d&l and transfering to massganastan but i think that would have the same issue . not sure , i think maybe the same or simular issue

i figured that ! I had the same question about the scorpion evo i was thinking of one of them purchasing at d&l and transfering to massganastan but i think that would have the same issue . not sure , i think maybe the same or simular issue
The scorpion is set up different , it’s not a problem with the 9mm scorpion , just the 5.56 Bren 2 , and only the Bren 2 , the original Bren is good to go also

Back
Top Bottom