• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!

MMF

Went to Wal-Mart in Raynham Winclean .45 cal is more then DOUBLE what it was 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a couple of .45 value packs of Remington UMC a few weeks back. They were about $82.

Any idea if they have skyrocketed in price as well?

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHH........

Rich

when ya got 'em by the balls their hearts and minds will follow.

Your complaining about price? I have not seen a JHP round in a WallyWorld in months.

Went to Wal-Mart in Raynham Winclean .45 cal is more then DOUBLE what it was 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winclean anything is never cheap. Wouldn't surprise me if it's northward of $20 a box now.

-Mike

I buy all the .45 auto ammo I want for about $3.50 per hundred at the ammo factory in my cellar.
It is right next door to the cast bullet factory in my cellar.
I cast 500+ .357 bullets last night in a couple of hours while some of you folks were watching TV.
The gas checks and lube were about $15, lead was free.
When I cast bullets that don't need a gas check, the lube costs about $1.50 per thousand.
I could get it cheaper but I only use the good stuff.[wink]

I either make bullets or handload for a couple of hours two or three times a week.
It doesn't interfere with my social life much.
[laugh2]

Jack

Last time I bought .40 it was $22. I don't shop at walmart on account of hating headaches among other things, but this was at a local place. .357 was $23 for 50. 9mm was $16 and .38 was $16 as well.

I buy all the .45 auto ammo I want for about $3.50 per hundred at the ammo factory in my cellar.
It is right next door to the cast bullet factory in my cellar.
I cast 500+ .357 bullets last night in a couple of hours while some of you folks were watching TV.
The gas checks and lube were about $15, lead was free.
When I cast bullets that don't need a gas check, the lube costs about $1.50 per thousand.
I could get it cheaper but I only use the good stuff.[wink]

I either make bullets or handload for a couple of hours two or three times a week.
It doesn't interfere with my social life much.
[laugh2]

Jack

I wish I had a couple hours a week to reload. As it is, I barely have enough time to sleep... That Dillon just sits there, collecting dust, alongside my Lee setup...

Well, I'm Eastern Mass, so that's probably part of it. But 22/50 of .40? 16/50 of 9mm? I usually get about 15-17 on .40 and 10 on 9

A couple of weeks ago I bought a couple 100 packs of Winchester 45ACP hollow point from the North Dartmouth Walmart for the bargain price of $42.00...

I don't know if it was a cashier error or what but I kept my mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom