***WTF Is Wrong With People Mega Thread***

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"The ambulance was part of the System of Emergency Medical Attention (SAME) of Buenos Aires and was reportedly called by workers at the petrol station."

I don't understand the need to call an ambulance. The gas station had all the necessary tools to help him out....

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Another "Mother of the Year" candidate right here:

Mom admits she let men rape daughters, ages 5 and 6, in exchange for money

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — A 25-year-old woman pleaded guilty to allowing two men to sexually assault her two daughters in exchange for cash.

The Office of the Fulton County District Attorney said Friday that the girls, ages 5 and 6, told their guardians that their mother, Morgan Summerlin, would take them to men’s homes to be molested and raped. The men would then pay them and Summerlin would take their money.

yanquidog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
There's really no reason for any of these type threads. Why its not just accepted as a fact that people are by and large filthy, rotten animals is beyond me. I'm never surprised by any of these stories.

My criteria for posting this Jerry Springer type shit is: Does it have the possibility of effecting us as a collective or our demographics in any way?

99 times out of 100 the answer is no. Just accept the fact that this country, not to mention the world, is full of filthy and mental baboons and you should never leave the house or affiliate with anyone outside your inner circle unless absolutely necessary.

The world is over populated, darwinism has been all but circumvented, and there is no reason to have a positive outlook on anything until the next time the warning of a massive and mostly deadly disaster comes across the wire.

If you disagree with any part of this post, you are the filthy and stupid animal the rest of us hope to avoid. K?
Although no longer around, when you slog through this thread, he was right on the money

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
'It's a joke': Man receives light sentence for rape of a dying woman

A Snohomish County man was sentenced to just 34 months in prison after admitting he raped a young woman while she overdosed on drugs, then let her die.

Brian Varela, 20, pleaded guilty to 2nd Degree Manslaughter, 3rd Degree Rape, and Unlawful Disposal of Remains.

He admitted he raped 18-year-old Alyssa Noceda last February while she overdosed in his bedroom. He did nothing to help. He even sent photos of her mostly nude body to his friends mocking her as she lay there dying.

Then he tried to cover up Noceda’s death by disposing of her body, but police caught him first.

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
just clicked this thread to see what's getting posted and after seeing some headlines I will never click back on this...some sick ****'s out there that need instant death....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just f***ing kill that piece of shit. Jesus. Why do we shoot innocent people and dogs all the time but these scumbags never get offed???

Top Bottom