• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTF is wrong with people? Bathroom & guns

20130528_184241_zpsc036b62b.jpg
Aw, c'mon. Go ahead and post it again. We've done a lot of growing up since then [rofl]

OK. Here we go. I was actually showing how you don't even need to remove the gun from the holster to take a dump. Just pull the hem of your underwear over the grip.

You asked for it.

Someone posted this in a group I'm in
Good way to get knocked out and have your shit taken

He might have an epic Tactical Pirouette -
we Just Don't Know.

Taking pix in the bathroom is dumb as well.
Never know what you might find there...i'm ok with photography where the subject warrants

World's Happiest Scrubbing Bubbles.

What this world needs is a good Picatinny Brush.

Two ATF agents got bounced for forgetting their guns at the Home Depot restroom.

Not every gun in a restroom has been "forgotten".

At least he’s not sitting down to pee

In 1939 did anyone other than Churchill imagine that 8 decades hence we'd be making "sitzpinkler" jokes?

OK. Here we go.

#Januhairy, FTW.

+1 for the spotless bathroom floor/toilet.

...and +1 for the tastefully woven basket. Truly a tour de force.

Wait why the f*** you taking off your carry to piss??? To shit? Fine.
The guns weight will drop the pants right around our ankles once the belt button and zipper are undone, maybe you can hold your pants up with one hand but some of us need two hands to control the beast below!

It's too "perfect" to be a real picture, I think.

1) using the toilet to p!ss. If the place was so crowded, why was someone able to take the picture, without consequences (e.g. geting pounded by the other people in the mens room)? If it wasn't crowded, why was he not at a urinal?

2) The vast majority of stall doors close, at least partially, by themselves

3) Why put your piece there, unless it's on purpose for the picture.?

Just my .02

I don't understand. Y'all unbuckle your belts when your peeing? I mean while standing. Obviously if one sits you have to.

Have I been doing it wrong all these years?
788d805ced83032bbf7145a39b3bd175--butter-south-park.jpg

No guns in this one, but it is bathroom related and definitely WTF is wrong with people...

Flight attendant says overweight passenger forced her to wipe his butt

An overweight passenger aboard a Taiwanese airliner forced flight attendants to remove his pants so he could use the toilet — then wipe his butt as he moaned in pleasure, according to reports.

20190123_035321.jpg
The lady is most definitely not guilty. I may have to revise my policy against flying.

Bet he still pissed all over the seat though.

Anyway, the guy is stupid, but.... If this did happen in AZ he's not doing anything illegal. Being a jackass, yes, especially since that appears to be the cripple stall, but not illegal.

Now you wait a gosh darn minute.

Handicapped parking spaces are 'reserved' for handicapped folks. But handicap bathroom stalls are "handicap accessible," not "reserved just for handicapped people." If you've been waiting outside the handicap stall waiting for a regular one to free up, you're doing it wrong. I usually seek out the larger stall for the extra space unless there's an actual handicapped person there.

Convince me otherwise.

Just another DBag attention whore. Look at me! I haz gunz!

Just close the door idiot. He’s the kind of guy that purposely tries to let others see his heater while he’s out somewhere. And that, will most certainly come back to bite him on the ass someday.
My bet is on this.

Now you wait a gosh darn minute.

Handicapped parking spaces are 'reserved' for handicapped folks. But handicap bathroom stalls are "handicap accessible," not "reserved just for handicapped people." If you've been waiting outside the handicap stall waiting for a regular one to free up, you're doing it wrong. I usually seek out the larger stall for the extra space unless there's an actual handicapped person there.

Convince me otherwise.

Never said it was reserved for handicapped people only. I do my dumping in the cripple stall whenever possible for the same reasons. The act of taking a piss in the cripple stall when there are other stalls and urinals available means the guy in question is an a**h***.

So not going to even try to change your mind.

An overweight passenger aboard a Taiwanese airliner forced flight attendants to remove his pants so he could use the toilet — then wipe his butt as he moaned in pleasure, according to reports.
If that's not a South Park scene,
it will be in very short order.
If you've been waiting outside the handicap stall waiting for a regular one to free up, you're doing it wrong.
That is a Seinfeld episode.
(Not That I've Watched It).

Back
Top Bottom