WTF is wrong with Florida??

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Florida has a disproportionate number of wackos due to geography,
It’s the p trap of the u.s and catches them as they are going down the drain.

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Power plants are usually a good place to find Manatees in the cool weather.

As they swim up river to find warmer water amd stumble upon the power plants and the warm water discharge

The best pictures I have taken of manatees have been at a power plant near meIMG_3494.JPG

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Someone explain to me how kicking an immobile, defenseless person in the head is not attempted murder. His conviction of a misdemeanor is a f***ing joke. As a cop, doing something like this should be mandatory 10 years minimum without parole. if theirs no fear of penalties, abuse will continue.

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Man threatens neighbors with nunchucks, hits himself in head

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Police say they've arrested a Florida man who's accused of threatening his neighbors with nunchucks and bug spray before cutting his own head when he accidentally hit himself with the weapon.

61-year-old Larry Adams complained about his neighbor's loud music coming from a car in the parking lot of their Daytona apartment complex.

Police say Adams sprayed four of his neighbors with roach spray and swung his nunchucks in a threatening manner and hit himself.

Neighbor Cici Sylvester tells WOFL she was surprised Adams used a bug spray since she was not a roach.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's about a minute into the video where we find that the "consumer" is of the Floridian Persuasion.

As the video thumbnail (and obviously the video) contain a naughty word, I shall envelop the video link with a protective wrapper that will allow you to maintain your state of grace and purity, if you so choose.

Top Bottom