WTF is going on in Boston

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These people aren't really from that neighborhood. They come from your cities and towns, get off on the Red Line and walk to the methadone clinics. I would luuuuuuv if these clinics were in some rich town.

Reactions: KVX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rt.3, 1/2 way between Boston and the Cape
These people aren't really from that neighborhood. They come from your cities and towns, get off on the Red Line and walk to the methadone clinics. I would luuuuuuv if these clinics were in some rich town.
Oh they're in rich towns, they're just called "retreats" or some other variant that sounds nice(and of course they aren't free so that may have something to do with it).

mjbitt

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If your familiar with the area the only thing I seen unordinary was the blue RAV 4 taking an illegal right turn. Everything else seems like a regular day at the methadone mile.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rich towns deport their homeless and family abandoned drug addicts to cities. The cities are dumb enough to take them without sending those skinflint towns a bill for providing the services they won't. It's typically only when a town is about to get slapped across the face with multiple 40bs that they cut the snobbery make it someone else's problem shit and clean up their own messes.

Reactions: KVX

mtnbiker26

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Melnea Cass Boulevard at Massachusetts Avenue. When you have the Suffolk County Jail, Methodone Mile, the Greater Boston Food Bank, Boston Medical Center (and their dispensary), BMC's Shelter, Boston's replacement for the Long Island Shelter at the former Boston Transportation Department Headquarters, and the Pine Street Inn's satellite facilities all within a block or two, you get this shit-show.

Marty pretends it doesn't exist.

Sad thing is 10-12 years ago you used to be able to walk through that traffic nightmare and not really get hassled other than pan-handlers on the median. It's really been downhill since 2008 and especially since Marty's regime took over.
Oh, that explains all those homeless people sleeping on the grass embankment! I used to take the Mass Ave exit a lot in the 90's to visit friends at Northeastern and there was always just that one panhandler at the light near the prison. Drove by there about a year ago and the road was totally different and lined with about thirty wretched characters sleeping on cardboard.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Meh. Try volunteering at the Pine St., Inn. Last weeks crew was every bit those two guys. My favorite was the guy arguing with his backpack for an hour. [laugh]
I loved it when the volunteers would get a show. It’s a little bit more than a soup ladle and crackers...

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I’m still surprised the OP actually was thinking of getting out and helping this F’in idiot lol. Yea nice guy getting out to help them your vehicle gets stolen or you get robbed lol. These ‘F’in morons will get between cars with there bikes and ride wheely’s next to your car all the way up the street giving you this stupid moronic look, I legit cannot stand these people

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think my new hobby in Boston is going to be pelting the panhandlers with paintballs..

C. Stockwell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't see anything wrong with the video. Disabled people passed out in the street ass-over-teakettle are a road hazard and cause traffic congestion. The market solved the issue: remove the road hazard and help yourself to a victory prize [laugh]

Top Bottom