WTF is going on in Boston

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ahhh the Methadone Mile.... reminds me of fun times driving the #1 bus back in the day.... right by Boston City Hospital ( Boston Medical Center) with the Morgue right across the street.....

johnnymac101

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I hope his 'buddy' bought the Adventure Pass on his BLUE Bike, don't want to see him get charged for extra fees!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Probably Marty Walsh's brother in the wheelchair running from Deval's cousin.

Boston at it's finest (of course any city is going to have this kind of crap)

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Good stuff. I was at the Baptist for an appointment and decided to cut through mattapan on my way home, there was a guy with a hammer chasing people and firefighters were trying to stop him. If there was a perfect excuse for deadly force, that would have been it.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Probably Marty Walsh's brother in the wheelchair running from Deval's cousin.

Boston at it's finest (of course any city is going to have this kind of crap)
Brockton probably has street parades of this stuff on the reg, nobody talks about it though, cuz brockton.. [rofl]

-Mike

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brockton probably has street parades of this stuff on the reg, nobody talks about it though, cuz brockton.. [rofl]

-Mike
go to Worcester, I would actually be a little bewildered if this didn't happen as I was crossing the street just about anywhere.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Melnea Cass Boulevard at Massachusetts Avenue. When you have the Suffolk County Jail, Methodone Mile, the Greater Boston Food Bank, Boston Medical Center (and their dispensary), BMC's Shelter, Boston's replacement for the Long Island Shelter at the former Boston Transportation Department Headquarters, and the Pine Street Inn's satellite facilities all within a block or two, you get this shit-show.

Marty pretends it doesn't exist.

Sad thing is 10-12 years ago you used to be able to walk through that traffic nightmare and not really get hassled other than pan-handlers on the median. It's really been downhill since 2008 and especially since Marty's regime took over.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Melnea Cass Boulevard at Massachusetts Avenue. When you have the Suffolk County Jail, Methodone Mile, the Greater Boston Food Bank, Boston Medical Center (and their dispensary), BMC's Shelter, Boston's replacement for the Long Island Shelter at the former Boston Transportation Department Headquarters, and the Pine Street Inn's satellite facilities all within a block or two, you get this shit-show.

Marty pretends it doesn't exist.

Sad thing is 10-12 years ago you used to be able to walk through that traffic nightmare and not really get hassled other than pan-handlers on the median. It's really been downhill since 2008 and especially since Marty's regime took over.
I was doing some HVAC work at the old Digital building on the corner of Melnea Cass and Mass Ave, it was like being at a circus. A homeless guy saw me with my torches and the next day he called me over and asked if I wanted to buy a fire extinguisher, every one was marked BCH.

Top Bottom