• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTB: kids compound bow

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong spot, didn't seem like a good fit on the regular classifieds.

I'm looking to buy a used in good working shape kids compound bow. Challenge is I have a range from 13 to 7 so not sure if one will work for all. Ideally looking for one that could get up to the regulation 40 lb draw weight for hunting. Other challenge is that one is a rightie but cross dominant, sigh.

Suggestions or bows for sale welcome and thanks!

Jasonc

Might be a bit of a hike, but try Tepee Archery in Acton. They'll help you out and make sure you have the right stuff.

Aloha

I have a diamond razors edge that I just put on craigslist. It is lefty (I am righty with cross eye dominance as well) pm me if you want more info.

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for all the input and comments, they are much appreciated! I think I'm going to look at the Diamond Infinite Edge package that seems like the most versatile, wow, really cool package. My only wish for it would be that it was somehow ambidextrous, but that's totally unreasonable.

Thanks guys.
Pete

JasonC - I'll tell you dealing with cross-eye dominance in archery is pain in the a$$. My son (who competes), my daughter, and my wife are all cross dominant (left eye - right hand). They all require left handed bows. I figured I'd teach myself to shoot left handed like them. I counted maintain a stable stance (swaying) while my eyes were fighting for dominance.

So right now, I've got three bows in the house I can't shoot and mine. :D

Aloha

Sounds like I'm headed down the same path my friend ;-) 3 interested shooters under 13, 1 cross dominant, the other two rightie, and me, so I'll probably end up with a stack of bows too! Could be worse things I guess!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom