WTB: Diamond Infinite Edge (or other youth bow) RH

Hi,

Looking to buy a used Diamond Infinite Edge RH for my son. Second preference another youth bow (adjustable to youth draw/weight).

Thanks!

We got my old lady's daughter the infinite edge and for the money it's a good kids bow, but if you think junior will stay with it, I second Arlows opinion on the mission craze. My old lady shoots that and it's a nice how with tons of adjustability. It would last him as long as he wanted to shoot it provided he doesn't grow to my size and outgrow the 30" draw length.

We got my old lady's daughter the infinite edge and for the money it's a good kids bow, but if you think junior will stay with it, I second Arlows opinion on the mission craze. My old lady shoots that and it's a nice how with tons of adjustability. It would last him as long as he wanted to shoot it provided he doesn't grow to my size and outgrow the 30" draw length.

Another Mission Craze here, the wife's. Massive range of adjustability.

Good deal, will do, thanks for the direction guys, appreciated! Just trying to get in "inexpensively" we bought him some POS kids compound bow with a plasticy string and now broke after a year, but he loves archery....

Whats more expensive is probably the question you should explore. Buying him one bow that will grow all the way with him or having to upgrade a few years down the line? Of course depends on your immediate financial condition. Pay more now but less over time or pay less now but more over time. Good luck!

Yeah, thats why I'm looking at used and Infinite Edge (due to the ability to grow with it vs. buy another bow as he gets bigger).

Thanks guys, any other tips (or if someone has a used youth bow) welcome.

Back
Top Bottom