WSJ Article - "The Rise of Untraceable 'Ghost Guns'"

I only use it when I’m going on a highway or somewhere I don’t normally go/know well. It can only see my shit when the app is running, afaik.

the best features are the speed limit thing and the cop locator.

For the record, Google owns Waze now and those two specific features are now incorporated into google maps. Just throwing that out there, since it's probably spying on you for Google now.

For the record, Google owns Waze now and those two specific features are now incorporated into google maps. Just throwing that out there, since it's probably spying on you for Google now.

In order for Google maps to route you, it also reports your location. Google gets your data whether you use maps it waze.

Yes, they bought waze to get a jump start.

No Waze??? Then no Waze. LOL

I like the new Apple maps that tell you when a stop or light is coming up. Good feature to add.

Welcome to pre-Pandemic, Fixxah. Population: You. ;)

Maybe they are. And maybe they are as big of a threat as Ruby Ridge or Waco was. I'm not saying "false flag" but Dem the Damnocrats tend to be awful fearful of conservative fringe groups and ignore the liberal ones. One has to wonder if it's a plan or if they're just afraid to call them out b/c they'll be branded as racists or something. (See: Dave Chappelle this week. LOL)

Ghost-Gun-Rep-Lisa-Reynolds.jpg

Frickin 8yo's with a Glock 23 clone. Sho-teez with Fo-teez!

Wait until these are "the preferred weapons of _______." Just like AR-15's, armor-piercing ammunition, Saturday Night Specials and high-capacity semi-auto handguns. They're all the preferred weapons of _____. Because when you get into Congress, they remove the part of your brain that can do math. (See: Budget deficit and national debt.)

... "There is a loophole under federal law that allows an individual to make a firearm,” said Justin Lee, a federal prosecutor in Sacramento who has handled several ghost gun cases. “That loophole only extends to that person. The person breaks the law as soon as they are transferring that firearm.” ...

Bull puckey

Nothing bars you from building a firearm for your own personal use and later selling it.

Make a pattern of it and yes, they'll get you for being an unlicensed manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom