• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wrong handed AR shooting solutions

"Wrong handed"....lol. I can't tell if that's self-deprecating humor or just technically accurate.

There's a Battle Steel ambi mag release out there for like $20. if you're looking for the cheapest option.
thank you, will try one out, that's just forgoing two 6 packs of good beers to try a new piece of kit. while i am going to continuing practicing for standard rifle use, i definitely see the benefits of having ambi controls after messing around with a SCAR, PWS, and SIG MCX rifles when I had to opportunities at various ranges.

thank you, will try one out, that's just forgoing two 6 packs of good beers to try a new piece of kit. while i am going to continuing practicing for standard rifle use, i definitely see the benefits of having ambi controls after messing around with a SCAR, PWS, and SIG MCX rifles when I had to opportunities at various ranges.
Ambi controls are for righties when they shoot weak side😈

Back
Top Bottom