WRKO TODAY ON WALGREENS AND GUN CONTROL

way to get through and speak your point it stinks he cut you off so short but it seems like he seems to keep everybody to short clips. Anybody want to fess up and admit it was them on the beach with their tea party shirt and 9mm? lol

First off good job Adam. Thanks for your service to our country. It's because of brave men and women like you that my daddy's little girl gets to be safe every day. Words just can't explain how grateful I am for that. Good job on the call. It is unfortunate that delusional people like this talk show host have the airways. Out of one side of his mouth he's saying if confronted by armed thugs he'd like to have a firearm and when someone calls and affirms his position he cuts them off. He also stated that if someone pointed a gun at me and pulled the trigger three of four times I'd like to fight back. Really? In what percentage of times do you think you'd not already be dead. That Walgreens employee is alive today in most part due to the fact that the thugs needed him to point out where the drugs they were after are, IMO. I also am disgusted by Walgreens and other companies whose "non escalation" policies are touted to be in the best interest of public safety. That's a huge load of BS. The only people made safe by such policies are the company owners and or shareholders. Instead of non escalation it should be called just stand there and let them do whatever they want up to and including killing you policy. We really don't care much about you even though you work for us. What we really care about is keeping ourselves safe from litigation that may arise from you actually trying to save your own life. I'll never ever spend another cent of my money at Walgreens.

Back
Top Bottom